Cutting-edge Australian fashion label Stylestalker has designed a capsule collection exclusively for Le Tote members. Exciting prints, classic silhouettes, these pieces can be dressed up or down and take you from desk to dinner oh-so-stylishly!
A quick chat with Annabelle Nguyen, Head Designer at Stylestalker:
1. Three words that best describe the Stylestalker DNA?
Sensual, confident, empowering.
2. Where do you get your design inspiration and what is your favorite part of the creative process?
Architecture and organic forms, interior spaces and watching people. My favorite part of the creative process however, is that it changes all the time and is dependent on how I feel.
3. What are some accessories every woman must have/aspire to own?
A designer handbag, classic pumps and cat eye sunnies.
4. Your secret to making every look polished?
An effortless blazer.
5. What is your favorite trend of the moment?
Florals prints! Can’t get enough.
6. What are a few wardrobe essentials you can’t live without?
A leather jacket, a blazer and an easy floral top.
7. What’s your number one rule for packing for vacation?
Plan your outfits.
8. Whose style do you love to stalk?
Christine Centenera of Vogue Australia (picture above).
9. What is the first thing you notice about a person?
Confidence; the way she carries herself.
10. A song that describes your current state of mind?
Can’t stop the feeling by Justin Timberlake.