This week’s style share winner Emma is here to remind us that fashion is meant to be fun, and nothing is more important than a healthy lifestyle, balance, and lots and lots of laughter.
Emma in our multi-plaid sweater
1) The one piece I’ve received in a tote that I can’t picture life without………. Classic black
ruffled top, I wear it under so much and can change up the look with a necklace or scarf. I bought it from one of my totes almost 2 years ago I
2) If I could choose one dress type, it would be…..
a) The classic LBD
b) I’m a shift girl all the way
c) Give me a good wrap or nothing
d) Maxi please!
A, the classic LBD
3) Words I live by…….. Balance is key. For me, it applies to pretty much everything.
4) Nothing cracks me up more than……. Calvin and Hobbes! I’ve been a huge fan since I was a kid and now keep a ton of my favorites complied on Pinterest to get a good laugh when I need it.
5) My style icon is……… Jennifer Aniston. I’m a jeans and a t-shirt gal at heart and she’s the queen of the classy and comfortable look.
6) If you could give your fellow toter’s one piece of Style advice, what would it be? Don’t be afraid of a funky scarf!