It’s been more than 12 years since the last episode of Sex and the City aired on TV and six years since we saw the girls on the big screen but the fabulous four from Sex and the City are as iconic now as they were then. Samantha Jones, Charlotte York, Miranda Hobbes and Carrie Bradshaw are no ordinary women. They are the ultimate it girls. Etched forever in our memory, pinned forever in our fashion moodboard. And now, here’s a sneak peek at their totes!
Samantha Jones: The fierce #girlboss
- Glam LBD: Can you imagine Samantha Jones without a little black dress? And what’s the one key ingredient of that LBD? Oomph — lots and lots of it!
- Pop Blazer: Her power PR persona always has this third piece — a power color blazer.
- Halter top: She clearly loves her shoulders. And what’s better than a halter to do the honors?
- Supersized earrings: Very 80s, very chic, very Samantha. She loves her big earrings sparkling under that perfect blonde bob.
- Statement Necklace: The fiercer the jewelry, the better for Ms Jones. She never passes a chance to make a statement and this is where bold necklaces come in handy.
Charlotte York: Flirty & feminine
- A-line dress: Charlotte loves silhouettes that are girlie and glam. We can totally imagine her falling for our fit-and-flare dress.
- Pastel blouse: She has a soft spot for pretty pastels and double whammy if it’s a peplum!
- Girlie skirt: A full skirt for the full feminine drama. Something tells us she would lady-up this girlie skirt with a bolero jacket and pearls. So Charlotte!
- Pendant necklace: A classic pendant that doesn’t scream for attention is right up her style.
- Delicate studs: Understated and elegant, if she is not seen in simple pearl drops, it’s almost always a pair of discreet studs.
Miranda Hobbes: Lawyer-chic
- Black blazer: The black blazer is a must for all working women, especially if you are a lawyer-on-the-go like Miranda.
- Desk to dinner dress: For the same reason as above, a LBD like this could just be the answer to all her fashion questions while juggling her busy schedule.
- Power pencil skirt: Few things say business quite like the pencil skirt. Just add a pair of pumps.
- Elegant earrings: These earrings suit Miranda’s signature style and tread the balance between almost-there and in-your-face so well.
- Carry all tote: Busy mom, successful lawyer and always there for her girls, a never-full tote takes you a long, long way.
Carrie Bradshaw: Fashionista #1
- Button down shirt: If there’s anyone who can turn around a button down shirt from basic to basically OMG it’s Carrie Bradshaw.
- Statement skirt: She loves a good skirt, be it a tutu, a dramatic floor sweeper or this 70s style suede. Skirts can be challenging but a seasoned fashionista like Carrie knows just how to play the game.
- Jeans: No closet is complete without a pair of good ol’ jeans but it’s what you do with the jeans that makes your story special.
- Quirky bag: Nothing ordinary will do.
- Pearl cuff: Carrie hardly ever steps out without a statement accessory. And this spiked pearl cuff has her name written all over it.