Working hard doesn’t mean you can’t have great style. 3rd year law student Carissa H. dishes on her go-to beauty products, the trends she’s coveting— and her secret Hollywood crush. Get to know this week’s Style Share winner!
1) In the world of fashion, I’m currently coveting…fringe everything, florals, and lace-up shoes.
2) My favorite leading man at the Oscars was…
a) Leonardo DiCaprio
b) Eddie Redmayne
c) Matt Damon
d) Bryan Cranston
And the Oscar goes to….Eddie Redmayne! I’ve had a crush on him ever since I saw him in Theory of Everything.
3) 3 essentials that I use everyday…bright lipstick (currently crushing on Color Pop in Cozy Crimson), Philosophy Fresh Cream perfume, and my iPhone.
4) What brightens your day? Flowers
5) My style icons are…Audrey Hepburn and Reese Witherspoon!
6) If you could give your fellow toter’s one piece of Style advice, what would it be? Be true to yourself! Authenticity is important for true style— people can tell if you’re being fake from a mile away.
Want to be next week’s Style Share winner? Learn how here.
Looking to up your style share game? Here are some tips and tricks!