Our team put together everything you need to host your own shin-dig, down to the last detail.
1. The Outfit // Our Merchandising Team Picked Out The Best Outfits!
Pair your sparkle with your go-to heels and a leather jacket or keep it simple with a sparkly top and jeans! Or try a simple blouse and use your jewelry to add that bit of NYE sparkle you need. Tonight’s your night to shine!
2. Get The Perfect Playlist // Our Co-Founder and President, Brett, Put Together The Ultimate Party Playlist
From Disclosure to Drake, we have the playlist to get you excited for 2016. (And maybe a little reminiscent of 2015)
3. The Drink // Our other Co-Founder and CEO, Rakesh, Concocted The Best Champagne Cocktail!
- Brut champagne
- 1 1/2 ounces brandy — brandy
- 1 1/2 ounces Cointreau
- 1 bottle club soda
- Rind of 1 orange
- Slices of pineapple
- Slices of orange
Place the ingredients in a punch bowl, and decorate with plenty of fresh mint and pineapple. Add fresh crushed or frozen strawberries for looks and taste!
4. The Decorations! // Our DIY Queen and In-House Stylist, Toshiko, came up with the best last minute decorations!
Gold Dipped Champagne Glasses
Head to the Dollar Store and buy some champagne flutes or wine glasses.
Tape off a section and spray paint gold!
Decorate With 2015 Memories
Find string, garland, twine, twinkle lights, or ribbon and clothes pins. Then use printed photos or polaroids and clip them to your string of choice! Hang on your wall, around your house, on mirrors, anywhere of your choice! Use clear tape or painters tape and you have yourself a perfect last minute house party decoration.