Flying can be daunting but we don’t need to show it now, do we! Check out Le Tote’s Team Travel Tips and our style tricks. Begin your holiday in LT style!
Cindy, Talent Acquisition: “I love to get the lay of the land when I first arrive in a new city so, on my first day in town, I sign up for a guided bike or walking tour led by a local.”
Bryn, Brand Manager: “Hang your wrinkly items on the shower door, turn on a steamy shower and smooth out unwanted suitcase-caused creases.”
Ruth, Chief Merchant: “For early flights — just get up, shower, and brush your teeth, and you’ll be good to go!”
COMFORT COMES FIRST, STYLE SECOND
- A long-sleeved top: Ward off the freezing flight temperatures in a long-sleeved top or tunic or cotton sweater.
- A wrap: A pashmina or a scarf not only adds a cute finishing touch to your outfit, it also multitasks as a pillow or blanket when needed.
- Comfy pants: Jeggings, cargo pants, jogger pants or leggings, a waistband that doesn’t dig in is so welcome on long hauls.
- A carry-all tote: Something large enough for your wallet, book, snack, phone, gadgets and beauty essentials (read on for more).
BEAUTY ESSENTIALS UP IN THE AIR
- Makeup remover wipes especially if you are on a red eye. It’s important to cleanse off your makeup, dirt and grime and let your skin breathe.
- Think of the flight time as a day-off for your skin. These days, it’s also acceptable to apply a mask 30,000 ft in the air! Especially if it’s a microfiber sheet mask that you don’t even need to wash off.
- A moisturizer to counteract the dry cabin air. Also, a sweet smelling hand cream to keep your hands soft and hydrated.
- A face mist to spray on from time-to-time.
- A small snack. It’s always good to have some emergency food!
- A multitasking product like a cheek and lip tint, for a quick pick-me-up before you land.
GLAM GIRLS ON THE GO
- Miranda Kerr: Her signature style almost always involves jeans + jackets + heels + classic handbag. Lady-like and luxe: two words that describe her travel styles best.
- Kendall Jenner: Boots, leggings, tees, even baseball caps! Comfort comes first for this supermodel.
- Victoria Beckham: How does she even manage to leave an airplane looking that glamorous! #LeSigh
THE COOL GIRL GANG: STEAL THEIR STYLE AT LT
Taylor Swift: She epitomizes the classic LT style in her plaid shirt and jeans.
Olivia Palermo: Monochrome gets a happy twist thanks to the burgundy pants.
Lupita Nyong’o: We love how she keeps the outfit color palette neutral and lets a pop accessory do the talking.