Here at LE TOTE we’re big fans of Valentine’s day. Not because we’re all getting ready for romantic dates and flowers. But because we want to celebrate how awesome it is to be a girl, dress up, and celebrate friendship. Which is why we celebrate GALentine’s Day! A time to go out, or stay in, with your BFFs and dress up in your favorite outfit. Plus drink lots of wine, and eat a ton of chocolate, of course. Below are some tips and tricks on what to wear for Valentine’s Day!
What To Wear on Valentine’s Day | Tips + Tricks
- Confidence. No matter what you’re in, the best accessory is a smile and loads of confidence.
- You don’t always have to wear pink or red! Try a romantic piece, like our JOA Shadow Play full midi skirt!
- Large floral prints are a great way to incorporate romanticism into your Valentine’s Day Outfit!
- Belt a shift dress to give yourself a waist and show off your curves!
- Wear a lace camisole with a deep cut jumpsuit, like our Studio Jumpsuit, for a playfully modest night out!
- Our Max Studio Swirl Dress will give you a sweetheart neckline in the comfort of a sexy yet coy knit aline dress.
- Need style advice? Give us a shout on twitter @letote or email us at email@example.com